Thank you to the grandmother and her two grandchildren that sat across from me on the bus this morning. The kids were so happy and excited to go on a little adventure with their grandmother. She in turn looked so happy for just being able to spend time with them. It was a great start of my day. Made me think about my grandparents, which I had not done in a while. Good memories.
Here is some fun, cool, weird stuff to hopefully inspire you on this ThankyouThursday.
- Books The Guggenheim Museum is sharing 200+ free art books online.
- Drawings A dad turns the crazy things his 5-Year-Old Daughter says into full illustrations.
- Nerdgasm Blizzard offers a download of the original download Starcraft for free!
- Dirty An artist "vandalizes" dirty cars with beautiful art.
- Green China may build a 'smog eating' forest city.
- 99-Cent Ikea had a great response to Balenciaga making a $ 2,145.- verzion of their blue bag.
A quote to ponder on:
“They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half as bad as a lot ignorance.”
Please check out our /Thankyou page and have a great Friday!
For direct contact, drop me a line: firstname.lastname@example.org